ATSP IV: Rapid Response Contract Vehicle
TeleDevices has been awarded the ATSP IV SB Contract
in January 2018.
The $800M/10-year Advanced Technology Support Program (ATSP) is a fast, efficient contracting vehicle that gives
government organizations streamlined access to state-of-the-art
technologies and engineering through outstanding industry resources.
ATSP4 gives program mangers rapid access to pre-qualified contractors. Task orders under ATSP4 are awarded in 8-12 weeks, shortening
the procurement cycle by months or years. The contract vehicle is administered by Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA) and is available
for any Federal Government agency to use.
Source: Defense Microelectronics Activity
ATSP4 gives the Government rapid access to advanced technologies necessary to keep military systems operational, elevate their sophistication
level, and meet new threats. It is designed to resolve problems with obsolete, unreliable, unmaintainable, underperforming, or incapable
electronics hardware through development of advanced technology insertions and applications.
Advantages of the ATSP IV contract
- Efficient acquisition process with pre-competed IDIQ contract; no need to establish a brand new contract
- Ability to rapidly commit funds
- $800 Million ceiling; 10-year period of performance to January 2028
- Low Contract Management Overhead
- Supports DoD, FMS and Other Federal Agencies
- Contracting organization: Defense Microelectronics Activity (McClellan, CA 95652-2100, United States)